- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible Word of God. It is the foundation and source of truth for instruction in faith and life. We believe the King James Version to be the English version translated from the Received Text. We use it exclusively in all of our ministries.
- We believe that salvation is by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ as God incarnate.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah that was prophesied to come. We believe he was born to a virgin and was God’s only begotten Son. We believe He lived a sinless life and was the only human who ever lived worthy of Heaven. We believe He willingly gave His life on the cross to suffer for our sins. We believe He resurrected because death could not hold Him. We believe that only He can forgive sins and give mankind eternal life.
- We believe the church is a called-out assembly that meets for the purpose of worship, training, and edification for the believers. It is the churches responsibility to fulfill the Great Commission and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with the world.
- We believe that each born again believer should become Christ’s disciple, growing in the knowledge of the Lord in order to effectively witness the Gospel of Christ to others.
- We believe in the Trinity of God in three persons. God the Father created the heavens and the earth, then became the Son for the salvation of humanity, and now dwells in each believer as the Holy Spirit for the purpose of fulfilling His will on earth.
- We believe in the eminent return of Jesus Christ. We believe the church will be raptured before the tribulation. We believe He will return physically to the earth at Armageddon and establish His Kingdom for a thousand years.